Hello, there. Meet
• Maintain >100 individual email campaigns and workflows
• Analyze metrics from prior marketing emails to create content, then design, layout, and code emails in HTML
• Work closely with the back-end development team to trigger automated emails and implement custom datafeeds
• Analyze Email CRM metrics in Tableau and share with execs
• Increased the reputation score of the IP address and domain in Silverpop against ISP’s with throttling and segmentation of lists
Social Media Coordinator
Executed the prelaunch campaign across all social platforms and via email to those who signed up on the the landing page.
• Instagram Content Editing & Copywriting
• Facebook & Twitter Posting & Content
• Outreach to bloggers, influencers, companies
• Online voice & branding
What got me to where I am today
July '15 - December '15
• I search and screen potential hires to join the team at HappyFunCorp!
• I'm looking for software developers, project managers, and all around awesome people to grow with us!
• Featured in Switch App's Spotlight for Recruiting: HFC Recruiting
• Manage the social media across all platforms
• Curate monthly newsletter to over 750 subscribers
Anthropologie - Rockefeller Center
Selling Supervisor (Hiring & Training Manager)
July '14 - July '15
Focus on the hiring and training of employees for the flagship store
Manager-on-duty responsibilities: drive customer engagements, payroll considerations, keyholder, opening & closing procedures, etc.
Fun Fact: Promoted from Selling & Ops Manager-in-Training to Supervisor within four months!
Team Tassy - non-profit
Social Media Coordinator (freelance)
Jan '15 - Mar '15 | July '15 - Sept '15
Social Media Coordinator for a 5-week social media campaign
Goals: Raise $75k, gain new followers & increase engagement on all social media platforms, & raise awareness of #RunAcrossHaiti campaign
Research keywords & reach out to influencers on Twitter & Instagram
Promote Crowdrise site for all donations
Promote annual #GreatAmericanWaterBalloonFight campaign in Denver & Pittsburgh over a period of 2-months
Obtained reach of over 20k of campaign with the assistance of social ads, outreach, and promotions
Curated & created original content across all active social platforms
Created IG strategy, content, curation, copy for entire campaign
Sodexo - Pitt Dining
University of Pittsburgh
Unit Marketing Coordinater
Sept '11 - July '13 (Student Marketing Assistant)
Aug '13 - June '14 Full-time
University of Pittsburgh
College of Business Administration
Bachelors of Science & Business Administration '13
Attended the University of Pittsburgh, main campus, in the College of Business Administration as a global management student and minor in marketing.
Interned abroad summer of 2011 in Madrid, Spain for a Travel Agency, Forocio.
GUEST BLOGGING EXPERIENCES
"Elisha Explains It All"
New blog series where Pittsburgh bloggers, Elisha & Alex tell you all that you need to know about world events, pop culture, technology, sports, fashion and life in general. *no longer active
Why We All Need to Relax More
My submission to the inspiring and motivational site about the importance of relaxing and resetting to increase productivity and happiness. *no longer active
Just a snippet of writings that have come to me. I've got a backlog of drafts that
need some love, but wait until those get published! I guarantee laughs of life lessons learned.
"It has been my pleasure to work with Elisha on the Born to Be campaign with No Typical Moments. The best part about working with her has been her initiative to dive straight into a project and own it. She gets the job done and has increased the audience size and reach of Team Tassy on social media. I highly recommend her work and feel confident she'll be able to handle whatever is thrown at her."
- Andrew Gottleib, CEO, No Typical Moments
"Elisha is a hard working young lady, but also a pleasure to work with. She always came in with a smile on her face and loved working with customers. I believe on one of her first days at AE, she had a customer compliment. She never had any trouble suggesting items to shoppers and informing them about the latest trends, also mixing in her personal experiences so that they would feel comfortable in their buying decisions. She learned quickly and took initiative to learn more by asking questions. I would definitely call her a self-starter. Overall, she is a delightful person who I am certain will go far in life, and I would hire her anytime"
- Sara Eversman, Manager, American Eagle Outfitters
"I have had the pleasure of managing Elisha Singh at both Abercrombie & Fitch and Juicy Couture. She is hard-working, dedicated and brought a passion and positive energy. Elisha is goal oriented, attentive to detail, and consistently provided results. She had a talent at motivating and inspiring her teammates...Elisha loves and lives fashion trends and personal style. An asset to both Abercrombie & Fitch and the Juicy Couture brand, I highly recommend Elisha."
- Amy L. Donovan, Manager, Juicy Couture